Smart Cleaning (650) 557-4767 offers professional cleaning services in San Francisco and throughout San Francisco County. Their highly committed staff of cleaning service technicians are ready and willing to serve all your cleaning needs. At Smart Cleaning there is no job that is too large for us to handle. Our cleaning service is reliable, courteous, and will never do a job half way. Your home is our main concern and with the quality of our cleaning services we bring to it, we know you will be satisfied.
San Francisco is one of the top ( House Cleaning San Francisco ) cities in the U.S. to attract the most number of foreign tourists. This prestige may be attributed to the city’s regular portrayal in pop culture, movies, music, and TV. Because of this influx of people, the city’s commercial establishments must strive to be the best of their kind, not just in terms of their services and amenities, but also in terms of the ( Carpet Cleaning San Francisco ) appearance of their places of business. That is where the need for janitorial service enters.
Janitorial services are burgeoning these days, especially in places as booming as San Francisco. As more and more commercial establishments are built in the city, this ( Office Cleaning San Francisco ) type of service becomes more and more in demand.
Maintaining the cleanliness and ( House Cleaning San Francisco ) orderliness of commercial establishments is more difficult than maintaining homes because 1) commercial buildings are usually bigger, and 2) they usually cannot be cleaned during operating hours. Therefore, there is really a need for you to get someone to do this task for you.
You can either hire a company to do the cleaning for you ( Cleaning Service San Francisco ) or hire your own janitors. However, hiring a contractor proves to be more convenient than getting your own cleaning personnel. Here are six reasons why:
1. It saves you time. The time you will spend to recruit janitors can be used for many equally important things. The time needed for you to search a company to hire is just a fraction of the time you will use up when you recruit janitors on your own. This way, you won’t have to do ( Carpet Cleaning Menlo Park ) time-consuming CV reviews and applicant interviews; you just need to inquire and then hire.
2. It is more economical. If you hire your own cleaning staff, you will need to give them fixed salaries. This means you will pay them the same amount even when they do not do much and when they are not needed. With cleaning companies, you only pay according to what you want to be done. Charging is usually based on the job asked for and the area cleaned, so every cent you spend is worth it.
3. It requires less responsibility for you as an employer. Directly hiring employees will mean that you have to provide them benefits such as insurance and medical care. The paperwork and tasks (i.e. paying their premiums) involved in doing such are very laborious. If you hire a contractor, you won’t have to think about anything other than paying the company the amount you have agreed upon.
4. It demands less supervision. Having your own janitors will require that you also hire a person to oversee them (another addition to the payroll!). Cleaning companies have their own supervising schemes that will let you do away with carrying the burden of constantly checking on the accomplishment of your establishment’s cleanliness. Also, they hold full responsibility for the assigned task, so they make sure that their staff is well supervised.
5. It cuts cost on equipment. If you hire a cleaning company, you won’t have to buy expensive cleaning apparatus because the company’s equipment will be used. This way, you won’t need to improvise advanced tools for cleaning, as the real stuff will be used because the company surely has them and will use them for the tasks you ask them to do.
6. It assures better results. Cleaning companies train their servicemen, so you can be sure that they are experts in the field and can take on specialized and more complicated cleaning tasks. You probably won’t be conducting trainings for your janitors, will you?
Reading the six reasons above will show you that hiring a janitorial service company in San Francisco is indeed more recommended for your commercial establishment. It will not only be good for your building, but it will benefit other aspects of your business as well.