Law Offices of Lawrence A. Moy 415-329-6647 The attorneys at the Law Offices of Lawrence A. Moy and Associates are aggressive attorneys and we have built a strong (Personal Injury San Francisco) reputation for protecting the rights of our clients ethically and competently.
In a place as populous and renowned as San Francisco (ranks 12th among all states in the U.S. in relation to population), personal injury is almost an everyday issue. From road traffic accidents to work-related accidents, assault claims and many others, this city has had enough (Car Accident San Jose) of these not to know how to handle it.
Personal injury is a term legally used to refer to any injury inflicted to the body, emotions or mind. This is also commonly used to refer to a lawsuit that involves an accident (Car Accident Attorney San Francisco) due to another’s negligence.
Once you get injured in an accident, there are just a lot of things you need to think about and (Personal Injury San Jose) go through. Papers and documents of all sorts demand your attention.
On top of your list is of course to get immediate medical attention for your injuries. Treatments may or may not take time depending on how grave the (Car Accident Fremont) injuries are.
What makes all this a major headache are the medical bills that quickly pile as you get yourself better. (Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco) It doesn’t help that in most cases of accidents, expensive property damages are also incurred.
Most people are insured against these expenses. Some cover all those listed above while some others don’t. It is more common, for example, (Car Accident San Mateo) that people with various insurance plans correspond their claims with the appropriate damage they need benefit for.
With all these expenses lined up before them, people can (Car Accident Attorney San Jose) seldom afford the services of a personal injury attorney which is by the way a great way of dealing with all those papers and documents that you spend hours, even weeks, understanding.
But here’s a quick list of (Accident Injury Lawyers Concord) the possible categories your injuries might fall in. Knowing these will greatly help you in filing your claims yourself or having a personal injury lawyer do it for you.
• INJURIES OF THE HEAD AND THE SPINE. (Accident Injury Lawyers Fremont) Brain injuries, paraplegia (paralysis of the lower extremities), concussions, back and neck injuries and quadriplegia or tetraplegia (paralysis of both upper and lower extremities) are just some of the injuries you might get in an accident and file a claim for.
• TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENTS. Apparently, this category covers most injuries (Accident Injury Lawyers San Francisco) caused by vehicles or accidents that take place on the road or any mode of transportation.
Auto accidents, trucking, motorcycle, train and boat accidents are all under the umbrella of transportation accidents.
• WORK-RELATED ACCIDENTS. These are accidents that take place in one’s workplace or in an area where he or she is designated to within the time of his or her shift.
Two good examples of these are construction (accidents that occur in a building site) and industrial (accidents that resulted from malfunctioning (Accident Injury Lawyers San Jose) equipment and the like) accidents.
• NEGLIGENCE. Under this category are wrongful death claims, slip and fall, dog bites and burns among others.
• ABUSE. Most complaints that fall under this category come from nursing homes. All from physical, sexual, emotional and psychological abuse to financial and/or material exploitation are covered under this category of personal injuries.
Some other claims and (Auto Accident Attorney San francisco) categories that are not included in this list can be asked from your personal injury attorney. In San Francisco or any other state here in the U.S., make sure that your rights are not violated and that you get the benefits and the justice that you deserve.