Company: All That Dirty Work
Phone: (208) 286-2983
Description: We are a locally owned family business that is built on giving you, the customer, the most value for your dollar. Servicing all major brands Same day appointments Fair flat rate pricing Free estimates Appliances. We Service: Dishwashers, Dryers, Ice Makers, Freezers, Garbage Disposals, Microwaves, Ovens, Ranges, Stoves, Refrigerators, Trash Compactors, Washers. All That DIRTY WORK specializes in exterior maintenance by offering Window Cleaning, Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Hard Water Removal, Screen Repairs, and Blind Cleaning.
The capital of Idaho (Boise Appliance Repair) and its most populated city, Boise (Boise Power Washing) is home to more than 200,000 residents whose lifestyles could be drastically altered without the appliances that have become essential in their daily routines. Hence, repairs are very important matters for continuous convenience and to maximize the lifespan of these gadgets.
The most common appliances (Nampa Appliance Repair) that make home life convenient include dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens, stoves and ranges. Since all machines can break down due to improper usage or poor maintenance, the services of repairmen are sought every now and then to prevent further disruption in the lives of people.
Before any repair (Meridian Appliance Repair) is needed though, there are steps that can be done to prevent appliances from breaking down. Although the intention of this article is to give the reader some tips on proper maintenance, the space allows for just a few and so it will focus on just one common appliance, the refrigerator.
Regular cleaning and simple maintenance procedures (Boise Appliance Repair) will surely maximize the efficiency of appliances such as refrigerators. Coupled with proper usage, the appliance can run smoothly throughout its projected life expectancy.
* Using a soft duster, broom or vacuum, gently remove dust from the condenser coils. (Boise Appliance Repair) Dirty coils will make the refrigerator work more vigorously and this will result to more energy consumption and in turn increase utility bills. Depending on the place, clean the coils quarterly. In places where dust is more prevalent, they need to be cleaned once a month or even more frequently. The condenser coils are commonly located behind the unit for easy access. However, some models have coils underneath in which case, the bottom front grill must be removed to get to the coils. (Boise Power Washing)
* The drain hole and the drip pan are portals for condensation to be channeled out of the refrigerator so it is vital that these do not get clogged with deposits or food particles. Otherwise, the refrigerator will not function as efficiently as it should. Again, this will result in wasted energy and even food spoilage due to malfunctioning. The pan can be scrubbed easily with a soft sponge, water and mild detergent. (Boise Appliance Repair)
* Weak or damaged gaskets on the doors will let warm air in and cold air out of the refrigerator so it is important that these be checked regularly. Damage (Boise Power Washing) will be very difficult to miss so once it is discovered, the gasket should be sealed or replaced immediately.
* If the unit (Nampa Appliance Repair) has a water dispenser or an ice maker, it should also have a water filter which has to be changed as often as needed. The normal recommendation is twice a year. In places where water is not so clean, the filter has to be changed more frequently. Otherwise, the filtered water could turn out dirtier than before it went through it (Boise Appliance Repair).
* Make sure that the refrigerator is placed on a level floor or stand.(Boise Appliance Repair)
* Check the owner’s manual that came with the refrigerator. It will give maintenance tips specifically meant for the particular unit you purchased.(Meridian Appliance Repair)
* Keep materials and tools needed for maintenance (Nampa Appliance Repair) near the unit or in a proper place. That will make it easier for you to locate them once they are needed.
When the damage to the refrigerator or any other appliance is extensive, a professional service man should be contacted to repair and prevent it from worsening. In Boise (Boise Appliance Repair), excellent repair jobs are just a phone call away.